Highlights of the Union Budget for 2018-19 presented in the Lok Sabha by Finance Minister Arun Jaitly on Thursday:
* India now a $2.5 trillion economy and firmly on path to achieve 8% plus growth soon
* Will focus on agriculture and rural economy, health, infra, senior citizens
* Hope to grow at 7.2 per cent-7.5 per cent in the second half of 2017-18
* Allocating natural resources in a more transparent manner, there is a premium on honesty now
* Government led by PM modi has implemented a series of fundamental structural reforms.